We are way different than other visa consultancies in Sri Lanka. We don’t just accept all students who come to us in hopes of studying in various countries. Our main focus is on the success of the student’s future. And with that in mind, we consult them accordingly.
Student visa is not a way of earning money, it is a service we provide to Sri Lankan students. And to validate that statement we do not charge any fee for the processing of student visa applications.
These visas are enunciated by different immigration lawyers and advisers pertaining to different countries laws and regulations. There are two types of work visas as follows,
- Temporary work visa
- Permanent work visa
The Temporary worker visa is for approved employment in the host country. These are generally more difficult to obtain, but valid for longer periods of time than a business visa. Depending on a particular country, the status of temporary workers may or may not evolve into the status of permanent resident or to naturalization. It is for the general worker for an amount of time decided by the employee.
You will normally need to be in one of the following situations to have a working visa in your destination Country:
- Have the right to work based on Ancestry/nationality or based on having a partner from that Country.
- Have a valid work permit or visa that allows you to work. Normally, it would be the employer who applies for this.
- Have a temporary or permanent working visa that allows you to work. This is normally based on your skills, qualifications and work experience.
Some common examples of working visa categories that allow you to work abroad are covered below:
- UK Highly Skilled Migrant Programme
- Australia Skilled Migration
- New Zealand Skilled Migration
- Canada Skilled Worker Programme
- UK Visa under the Association Agreement
If you need to work permanently in any country you have to apply for the Permanent residence visa.
Business & Entrepreneur Visa
- Attending meetings, conferences and negotiations
- Investigating personal investment or job opportunities
- Representing a foreign government on official business
- Representing an overseas entity in negotiations and investigations of business opportunities
And if your purpose is genuine and could be proved by either with an Invitation or a letter verifying your business purpose and with documents showing your assets and financial stability in Sri Lanka, you could apply for this category of visa to any country.
These visas however preclude you from engaging in permanent employment for which you require a work visa.
The Visit Visa also known as Tourist Visa is a type of non-immigrant visa for individuals desiring to enter a country of their choice, temporarily for different purposes such as business, pleasure, tourism or medical treatment, visiting friends or family and family re-union for a restricted period of time.
Every country has its own Immigration and Emigration rules and regulations which has to be fulfilled by a person interested in obtaining a visit visa to enter that particular country.
Generally anyone who wants to visit a country needs to abide by certain rules and regulations imposed by the respective country that you intend visiting. These rules may vary depending on the type of visit you intend making and you have to meet all these requirements to be eligible for a visit visa to that particular country. Usually visas are granted for either single or multiple entries depending upon one’s circumstances. And the period of stay is different from one country to another.
Some of the countries require the applicant to face an interview before the decision it made, while some embassies make decisions solely based on documentation one provides.
Basic Requirements for a Visitor Visa
- A valid passport
- Photograph (specification varies according to the country)
- Proof of financials to support oneself during a visit
- Sponsor documents (If applicable)
- Documents related to the purpose of the trip (Eg: Invitation letters, Tour Itinerary)
- Proof of strong ties to home country (Eg: Employment letters, close family and assets)
Was your visitor visa application refused when you consider yourself a genuine applicant with a genuine purpose? It could have been due to a shortfall from the documents you submitted. However we can help you re-lodge the application by correcting your shortcomings.
Visa Renewals and Reapply
For those who already has/had a visa and would like to renew or reapply for the same type of visa category could also receive our services.
Sri Lanka has a number of 47 foreign embassies, whereas there are around 147 foreign embassies in New Delhi. To ensure our clients receive the best from our organization, we have opened a branch in New Delhi. For those countries where you will have to face the interview in India, our services include obtaining the Indian visa, Airport Pickup, accommodation, Interview appointment and guide to the embassy and return back safe to Sri Lanka.
If you’re planning to visit another country for tourism purposes, our tourist visa consultant service can be a valuable resource. our experience tourist visa consultant offices will help you to visas from the countries that you are looking forward to visiting.